WELCOME TO MANAGING BROKER LICENSE ILLINOIS The managing broker license allows you complete control over your destiny. Securing this license […]
- 24by7 Access
- Instructor Assistance
- Exclusive Content
- Progress Tracking
- Printable Chapters
- User-controlled Pacing
WELCOME TO MANAGING BROKER LICENSE ILLINOIS
The managing broker license allows you complete control over your destiny. Securing this license allows you to continue working as a broker under a sponsoring broker or to go off on your own establishing your own brokerage business. The independence that you gain as a managing broker will enhance your goal aspirations for the future.
To qualify for the managing broker license you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold your broker’s license for a minimum of 2 of the 3 years immediately prior to taking the managing broker exam.
- Be at least 20 years of age
- Complete a total of 165 hours of education (75-hour broker pre-license; 45-hour broker post license; and 45-hour managing broker pre-license)
- Selection of this option includes the full 45-hour program
What does the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) require for you to apply to get your license?
- Complete the 45 hour course from a licensed RE School. The program consists of a 30 hour component focused on the theory of real estate law including supervisory obligations and a 15-hour component designed to assist in your understanding of application of the simulation exam. Inland Real Estate School, Inc. is a state licensed school that can help you accomplish just that! You can register for our managing broker classes online as well.
- Once you pass your exam with PSI, they will give you a print out when you leave. You take that printout to your chosen brokerage to process your license application allowing you to begin working as a broker. If you are planning on opening your own brokerage business, our staff has the knowledge to assist you in understanding what is necessary to meet state requirements. Call the school office and inquire as to what services we can assist you with.
HOME STUDY/LIVE ONLINE CLASSROOM
The program for managing broker license Illinois is conveniently offered in a home-study/classroom presentation. The first 30-hours consist of home-study or online studies. If you select the home-study program, you are provided with a textbook plus access to 11 online exams to help guide you through the material. Should you select the online presentation, all of the reading material are computer-based. Once you have completed the initial 30-hour portion, you will schedule the remaining 15-hour classroom interactive portion. The classroom presentation is offered is a 2 consecutive day program meeting between 9 AM and 5 PM.
The home-study program to get your real estate broker license Illinois is all inclusive, that is, it encompasses the full 45 hours. The online program consisting of the 30-hour topics portion is offered on a cooperative basis with an affiliated school. The student will need to register separately for the first 30-hour computer-based program and the register directly with the Inland Real Estate School for the 15-hour classroom presentation.
The student will be given 60 days to complete the initial 15-hour home-study or the on-line program. Completion not only includes working through the reading materials, but also successfully completing the online practice exams as well as the required Proctored final exams with a minimum score of 75%.
Each of our instructors have 40+ years of practical real estate experience coupled with well-defined classroom skill sets. Both of which are essential to enhancing your learning experience. Inland Real Estate School is proud to be a teaching school, which sets us apart from our competitors! Our instructors know how to assist your learning process to acquire real estate broker license Illinois using a variety of available learning modalities.
WHY HOME STUDY
Our Home Study Course offer the ultimate in convenience and learning effectiveness. You can gain new knowledge in your own time and at your own pace